Expedite your Onboarding. Lower your Risk. Improve your Compliance.
Outsourced Payroll Services & Employer of Record Services
Enscicon is your partner for outsourced payroll and employer-of-record services for your contingent labor force.
With an educated and demanding workforce, the energy and infrastructure sector requires a payroll vendor with a robust set of offerings and a high touch level of service. When it comes to selecting a vendor to provide outsourced payroll and employer-of-record services for your contingent labor force, you need a vendor with proven experience accommodating this demanding demographic and the flexibility to support the diverse needs of office and field-based technical staff.
Since 1994, Enscicon has provided outsourced payroll and employer-of-record services as part of their broader offering, which includes contract staff and direct placement services. With the ability to sign up staff in any location in North America within minutes, Enscicon is the leading choice of companies ranging from the largest international firms to small and midsized regional players. Our payroll and employer-of-record service offering includes the following menu of options that can be combined to best fit your unique set of requirements. If for some reason we don’t already offer the service you need, we will create it!
Our outsourced payroll and employer-of-record service offering Includes the following menu of options which can be combined to best fit your unique set of requirements:
- Background checks which can include: verification of education, criminal and credit checks, drug testing, and physicals.
- Flexible employee sign up features: Individuals can chose to conduct sign up via the web or if the situation requires a full manual process.
- Weekly or bi weekly payroll via direct deposit or manual checks.
- Timekeeping via the web or manual process.
- Travel. Lodging and per-diem arrangements for payroll staff.
- Fully benefited options including: vacation, holiday, health, dental, vision, FSA plan and 401K.
- 1099 services ensures the candidate qualifies for 1099 treatment and offers a layer of protection.
- Employment of professional and support staff (exempt and non-exempt) as well as programs for tradecraft and construction personnel.
- Dedicated HR representative to address all employee issues.
- Training: from OSHA required certifications to customized job required safety programs.
For more information please contact:
Ryan McCabe, President